MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hello You..

I dunno wher this post disappeared to on my blog.. but its back again.. um just the highlights.

All is quiet on New Yrs Eve

Last day of the freaking year.. and I feel grumpy and hope-less.All it takes is a phone call to change my mood. One emotionless phone call.

Whats worse than being stuck at home wit parents for new years? being stuck ALL ALONE at home for new years.

Here's some things I intend to stick to this year. As a new beginning..

1.Act mature in certain circumstances.( this is unbeliavably hard for me)
2.Learn to be fake.(its a good thing to know)
3.Start my reading habit big time.
4.Learn to be less emotionally dependant on a person.( so important for someone like me)
5.Remind oneself not to expect any person to have the time for me.(over n ove agn)
6.Keep in touch with old friends.
7.Bitch/gossip less. (not too ken on it tho)
8.Eat less, chew more.( may apply to my nails as well)
9.Be less choosy about clothes,books,bags,shoes,food,friends,jewellry,music.. ( really saves a lot of time, energy.. )
10.Start trying to look genuinely pleasant frm the heart.
11.Look interested, even if bored. ( think that goes with 10)
12.Play Giovana( my guitar) more, make more stuff, sing more..
13.Aim at getting to be as thin as a stick ( ok ok impossible and not a good thing. but yeah, loose weight on problem areas)

Good luck to me.
I totally get how ppl prefer to dwell in self-pity by the way..

ps- mariah carey on tv looking longing-fully at the camera half-clad and caressing herself. U2 on tv next. They just make me way too sad right now.
Happy new year to me.. 2006!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mannequin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Mannequin said...

long time ive been here so jus saw ur comment..
lol icyhighs sorta pisses me off too.. with his cocky know-it-all attitude.. wher u from anyway? no offense u sound punjabi

9:09 AM

 
Blogger ninetieschild said...

LMAO!!

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Blunt said...

i think its too late for me to post here but still 'sok. New year resolutions...ahem...hehehehe. I can ever keep them and I have no clue as to why I cant and hehehehe I am the same thrash metal and hard rock kinda guy. But alternative and blues rule!

Thanks for hopping in. Keep on posting and please be a bit more regular in your posting. 31st dec 1st and last post...*sighs* comeon you can do better :P

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home