MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Friday, June 02, 2006

How i miss you..

(foo fighters playin now)

i miss love
i miss crying
i miss singing
i miss feeling excited
i miss wanting to be a rockstar
i miss calafornia dreaming wit the beats
i miss eating prawns!
i miss Frenchy when i listen to calafornia dreaming wit the beats
i miss hi5 messages in my inbox
i miss being/feeling hot
i miss acting stupid
i miss regretting acting stupid
i miss hanging out at Owls
i miss first yr wit Virgin Bride
i miss listeing to def leppard n bryan adams n bon jovi
i miss sleepin in class
i miss my movie channels
i miss all those pretty earrings ive lost
i miss every moment wit tazz
i miss my black hair
i miss waking up n dreading college
i miss singing stop crying ur heart out wit Camel.
i miss bonding wit my old friend K
i miss not being in love so tht i can want it again
i miss bitching bout ppl who SUCK
i miss feelin a bit embarrased but affectionate looking at tazz's weird dance moves.
i miss being kissed, touched, hugged.
i miss loving coldplay
i miss sweet valley high.
i miss laughing at fat ppl.
i miss VirginBride n FookyElle commenting thruout the movie n making me miss most of the dialogue.
i miss buying new clothes
i miss playing wit make-up
i miss not studying for a quiz n not being bothered by it
i miss the fear the fcuking western music club put me thru in college.
i miss playing on the swings at my old house, with my first best friend aswina.
i miss wanting to marry leonardo dicaprio.
i miss blabbering on the phone about boys, clothes, make-up blah wit VirginBride all thru from ages 12-15
i miss tazz calling me "his girl"
i miss FookyElles nasty funny comments.
i miss the feeling of freedom i had last yr when i was in hostel.
i miss my old dog who died.
i miss fish fry rice
i miss crying at some old song
i miss my old phone
i miss saying FCUK YOU BITCH out loud in my house
i miss playing solitaire in computer lab n throwing tht ugly apple around.
i miss feeling totally repulsed by some ppl ive met while lingering on the "madras partying scene"
i miss all those afternoons at barista wit tazz.
i miss being high n dancing to the typical popular stuff which i wud hate otherwise.
i miss feeling oh-so-mature and realising a lotta things my last few months at college.
i miss Owl obsessively cleaning her home while we hang out there.
i miss being tired of canteen food.
i miss writing notes in class.
i miss build me up buttercup(listening to it now) coz it reminds me of school
i miss being interested enuf to do my arms n legs.
i miss dressing up
i miss going crazy in shopping malls in the US.
i miss listening to this tape i had in 10th std- slow rock 5.. which i used to listen to evryday coz it reminded me of my past life or smthn.
i miss watchin a really good mal movie. Mal movies these have lost their old charm.
i miss really heavy rain n the smell of it.
i miss listening to " my milkshake brings all the boys to the floor.. "
i miss first few days of college, weirdly.
i miss the other-worldy susan oomen's english classes n smirking at the dumbasses who use words like its part of their normal vocabulary.
i miss being scandalised at girls who smoke, drink and wear skimpy clothes.
i miss chatting wit Guitarguy for long hours online.
i miss the smell of baby powder.
i miss being shocked outta my mind at tazz n his friends many escapades.
i miss bhel puri wit him at gangothri.
i miss wanting to experiance it all.

thats a lot of misses huh.. coz it's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home