MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Monday, June 05, 2006

I saw this on someones blog, so this is how my list goes :

7 things I plan to do :

Learn another instrument.
Go snorkelling.
Watch a play at Broadway.
Go to a nude beach n try it.
Experiment with many different kinds of alcohol.
Get a brazillian done.
Sing in a band.


7 things i can do :

Make music.
Enjoy all kinds of food.
Appreciate art.
Observe people.
Fold my tongue in half. (cool huh)
Make people miss me.
Find true love.


7 things i cant do :

Work my ass off.
Be high n not laugh or cry.
Grow my nails.
Smile a lot.
Be thin.
Live too far awy from family.
Be the lonely girl who sings the moody blues at the local bar.


7 things I say most often:

or smthn.
yeah right.
aww
wat da fcuk.
ohh shit
damn.
fcuking hell man

1 Comments:

Blogger Mannequin said...

haha popwilleatself. but i im more into my kinds

4:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home