MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The road often wandered

Few parts of Ex-me :

- I Wanted to start over. Excel in everything. Was higly enthusiastic.
- VirginBride and I were inseperable and wanted to give out free fashion advice to ppl who we thought desperately needed it at college.
- Was intensely critical about people, judgemental, grouping people into categories quite unfairly.
-Used excessive facial expression and body language like body shakes, flinging of hands, imitating any person forgetting my feminity, loud voiced, screeching, giggling, screaming, squirming, smirking.. etc to express myself.
- Constantly (sub-consciously) looked out for a boyfriend.
-Hated folks, hated everything they say. They made my life hell.
-Thought id never find friends in college. Thought my school friends r the only ones.
-Did not ever analyze my actions.
-Was dying to drink, smoke, party but shocked when ppl my age did so.
-Was against homosexuality, transexuality.. and all alternative lifestyles.
-Listened to classic rock only.
-Thought en was the coolest person in class to be friends with coz everybody else was not upto my standards.
- I did not understand my religon.
-Never became friends with fake ppl.
-Was not aware that it was possible to be friends with a guy.
-Never knew guys mistake every innocent gesture/remark for flirtariousness.
-Felt guilty bout some things, n wud go on feeling guilty about it, even after i knew it was gone, forgotten, over.
- dint know i was not fat.

The same few parts of me, now:

- Ive given up starting over. I don't care for excelling in anything except in what im passionate about which im still searching for. Im so laid back i scare myself.
-VirginBride n I dont hang out that much anymore and give a fcuk bout our fashion sense blah blahs if u can call it that.

- Am not so quick to form opinions about ppl. Atleast ive improved.. If i judge, its only after i get a small hint of wat theyre really like.
- Its reduced like a lot, although i make an awesome variety of faces to express myself, they say. But, the giggling is not goin away. i smirk n giggle at all the wrong moments. I got that frm Mom.
- I literally feel married. in a good way.
-Folks are the most awesome and important ppl in my life. I gave them too little credit when i was growing up.I see everything they told me coming true before my eyes. Even though they still annoy me with their moral consciousness and old time ways, I respect them the most above everyone else.
-well, I did find friends in college.N Im not in touch with any of school friends.

-Analyze my past actions a lot, present too.
-Did all that.Im past being scandalised now.
-Do not support it, but do not vehemently oppose it. Boys dont cry opened my eyes a little.
-Listen to a lot of varied stuff.. accepted post 90s stuff to a large extent.
-I realized i was the coolest person in class to hang out with and nobody else was upto my standards.
- I totally understand how my religon works.
- I dont mind so much being friends with fake ppl.. coz we all have a little fakeness in us afterall.
- Sure its possible to be friends with a guy. Just not for long though.
-Doubt most guys. Guys are bastards except a few nice ones.
-Some things still prick me, but not as much as before.
-Think im not thin.

hmm..






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home