MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

When the Music's over.

Feeling decidedly blue this evening. the much anticipated home alone time is turning out to be depressing.. as i realise tat the only person who is closest to being always there has flown away to nowhere land.

Nothings changed since the last time i was here. Im the same old moody me trying to find some rambling space to vent about the same old things tat bug the hell outta me time after time.

  • I really miss good conversations with people i can relate to.
  • I wish i cud have one wild night wher i could get unbelievably high. damn it. i miss drinking.
  • Im back to being confused to wat i want in life.
  • I realise tat having unlimited downloads is not as nice as having them limited. Lesson well learnt.
  • I hate the way i dress in fucking salwars all the time.
  • Im really grossed out after eating shitloads of maggi noodles.
  • I belive i spend too much time online
  • I want to get thoroughly wasted. IM FUCKING BORED OF THE GOOD LIFE.
  • Ive been feeling like a lethargic slob these days.
  • Lack of access to Tazz is making me feel increasingly helpless which im growing to hate.
  • Im going to have a horrible birthday this time i can tell.
  • Im getting really irriatated with the typical nonsense tat i think about when im dull n bored n pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home