MAYBE TOMORROW, I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Some vacant thoughts


  • I feel pretty dull and loveless n down right now. Suprise suprise! I never knew how to spell suprise.
  • Comfortably numb makes me feel like im floating.
  • My new bright pink phone cover makes me feel like a Reese Witherspoon wannabe.
  • Im sick of goin online everyday and seeing no-one to talk to.. just like the rest of my life.
  • Right now i look like a racoon coz of all the smudged kajal.
  • My leg is really scratching like hell.
  • I get excited when somebody, anybody leaves a comment on my blog.
  • I wish i had a couple more siblings so that my folks can shift attention to them instead of concentrating on making me a better person.
  • I dont wanna admit to anyone that this mba coaching thing is prob a big mistake.
  • I sincerely wish I could live my life singing.
  • Im dissapointed that my famous movie kiss is from spiderman(!) according to blogthings.com. How utterly stupid.
  • Tori amos is one very cool singer.
  • I wish I lived in a movie.
  • Today i think i looked nice when i went out.
  • I dint know World cup football wud excite me so much. umm, does anybody get teary eyed listening to them singing their nat anthem before each game?
  • I love the video of rush-paula abdul. Very chick types.. corny but appealing. And Keanu Reeves is cuter with long-ish hair. Came up coz im listening to the song right now.
  • I hope the 1yr course im gonna do is gonna have some nice ppl. I dont care, guess im shallow n a snob.
  • Sometimes Eddie Veder's growling gets to me.
  • I wish it snowed in India.
  • I really need to not-live-in-wit-folks anymore.
  • I hate this sweet n helful but smug bitch in my cat class who gets everything really quick.
  • I get inspired when I read poetry.
  • I feel like a lonely soul swimming in a fish bowl yr after yr.
  • The Kinks never fail to make me feel happy. So Im not listening to them on purpose.
  • Tazz n I have the same names for each other which is actly a bit gay, if it wasnt us.
  • I realise for the most part, ppl tend to be narrow minded, bout the thing that matters most to them.
  • I wonder why my backyard looks like a small forest.
  • Im contemplating getting my nose pierced. Ouch it just hurt when i said that. do u realise how realistic the word pierced is? Like grumpy and mellow and fuck. Esp, to say fuck u.
  • I think the theme song for my life shd be Erase and rewind. Actly, think thats dramatic. But, i enjoy saying things like this.
  • I like the fact that im a deep person.
  • Thank you for loving me- bon jovi. Nvr liked the song so much coz it was just another typical mush song.. but I realise how important the phrase is. To say it.
  • I felt very depressed going back to college with nobody around.
  • Satin bedsheets are sexy.
  • I dont care wat anybody says, Richard Marx is really sweet when ur in the mood. Cmon wats wrong with being sensitive? girls dig ( im Archie) sensitive guys!
  • By the way, all guys who say Coldplay/Marooon 5/James Blunt is gay, say that coz dont wanna admit they love their songs.
  • I wonder why my mom always screams at the top of her voice all the time.
  • Only cool ppl are supposed to watch cool movies.
  • I wish knowing to play the guitar was a rare thing.
  • Wish i lived in the same country as bro1 n 2, atleast.
  • Apparently, dogging is a brit term for having sex in public.
  • To this day I fail to understand wat tazz n sonja have so much in common. When the only thing we both have in common is that we'r both girls. oh yea i forgot ppl bond over getting high. reason enough then.
  • Im lucky to have a dad who uses his intellect to help his kids. when i look around I see most dads dont have that.
  • I really need to have a bath right now.
  • This carpet is really ugly, so r the cushion covers.My home is gonna ebe nicely decorated.

The above are my continous stream of thoughts, just before i got up to have a bath.

7 Comments:

Blogger ChefTZac said...

ah arbid thoughts huh...I wish I had the patience to comment to everything u just said because I honestly have something to say to everything...for starters, It's spelled surprise...

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Baliga said...

atleast you have a backyard.. wit these god forsaken high rise apparments space is unheard of..
... yeah people tend to be narrow minded over what the like/ believe in.. never thought about it before.

annnddd pink is nice. you need not be barbie to like it.. ;)

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Mannequin said...

Funnylifian: oh. really?( bout the spelling).. can i hear all ur other comments then!

Baliga : yea yea yea.

6:20 AM

 
Blogger ChefTZac said...

I'm a little lost..Was that being sarcastic or were u serious???

11:06 PM

 
Blogger Mannequin said...

serious. but only half.

3:57 AM

 
Blogger ninetieschild said...

lmao. wow some people just take themselves very seriously dont they??!!! haha

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Mannequin said...

yamnini :
- wow do i look or sound like a cow to u? mooooo
-i think he looks like he caused jeremy's problems in the video n is enjoying flaunting it.. think he's hotter WITH facial hair.
-um i dunno wat music pref hav to do wit sexuality insecurites blah blah
- me dont have dry skin.. use moisturiser dude..
- Tori amos - carnival, god.

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home